The American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics sponsors the following publications:
- Human Immunology accepts contributions of original work in the field of immunogenetics. The journal is published 12 times a year by Elsevier Science. Full text articles are available on line for ASHI members.
- ASHI Quarterly contains news, scientific articles and information of interest to the membership.
- The Membership Directory, published each spring, lists complete contact information for all members, Board of Directors, committees and histocompatibility laboratories.
- Patient information brochures describing the role of histocompatibility testing in solid organ and bone marrow transplantation.
- The ASHI Laboratory Procedure Manual provides current protocols for test procedures, quality control and quality assurance practices.
- ASHI also sponsors the publication of books detailing investigation of the Major Histocompatibility Complex and the study of immunogenetics.
- The abstract archives here have been established to organize annual meeting abstracts and short communications in the fields of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics. Key word search is available for abstracts presented over the last several years.
- To read our new ASHI Insights e-blasts, click here